Over the years I have come to realize that I am better at writing my feelings and thoughts, than I am speaking them. And since I sometimes feel like a burden trying to talk to my family or friends, this may be the next best thing for me. I hope by reading this, you will share my joys, triumphs, failures and sorrows. Really get to know Jilly....

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Welcome!

Well this is my first attempt at blogging on a much grander scale.  I had a blog on myspace, but noone goes there anymore.  I actually decided to blog after Ali (a lady at church) shared her blog on facebook.

So with all that being said....I must ask that if you read this blog, please remember that this is MY blog and i will write things that make me happy, sad, angry, frustrated or just down right nasty.  If you have done something that warrants you being in my blog, I will not use your name....just first initial  :)  Please respect my blog page as I would respect yours.  You dont like what i write, then please dont read.

2 comments: